We are looking for a multimedia designer with experience planning, designing, and developing digital assets, websites, interactive modules, and online exercises. You have experience with UX/UI design application and recommendations as well as support in building wireframes or visual prototypes.
You also must have diverse experience in traditional design such as large format documents, displays, branding, signage, and illustration. Competency in Adobe Creative Suite and other media applications is essential for this role. Ideal candidate will have an education in multimedia as well as 5 years of experience in a related field utilizing the skills above.
● Develop high quality design proofs for campaigns, branding and digital applications
● Ability to be analytical and strategic regarding audience and product intent
● Ability to work with the full range of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD are essential)
● UX/UI design application and recommendations
● Experience designing for websites, applications and contributing or building wireframes
● Ability to work in a team
● Good communication, initiative, and sense of responsibility
● Ability to present in team and client meetings and to clearly articulate the design solution being developed
● 5 years plus of experience in a Designer or Art Director role
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
● Experience eliciting high-level design concepts for both digital and traditional print projects
● Experience developing strong client relationships and trust through team coordination, communication, and quality delivery
Location is for our Yellowknife, NWT Office.
Salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits.
Ability to work remotely and with distributed teams essential.