• Creating graphic design and copy including all forms of print, and multiple social media channel posts.
• Revising existing in-house ad/marketing programs.
• Creating marketing and digital Floor Plans for new development collateral.
• Branded based wayfinding and other signage creation.
• Production of high-quality PowerPoint presentations.
• Produce simple in-house videography.
• Provide general content editing and proof-reading.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• 3-5 years demonstrated experience (with corresponding portfolio) in graphic design and ad/copy across a variety of print and social mediums.
• Thorough knowledge of the Adobe suite of products, PowerPoint and other Microsoft suite of products.
• Knowledge of digital and videography editing software would be an asset.
• Excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Demonstrated talent, and in-depth understanding of social media channels.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive group benefit plan, dependent scholarship program, and the opportunity to own a piece of Killam through our Employee Unit Purchase Plan.