PechaKucha Night has officially grown out of its teens – it’s time for Vol. 20.
For all of us at GDC Manitoba, it’s a proud time. Our four-times-a-year baby has matured and yet it retains the same personality we have always enjoyed. And it’s showing no signs of moving away from its South Osborne home (The Park Theatre).
But seriously, PKN is the most public face of this GDC chapter and we’re glad to see it has become such a popular institution among creative professionals in the area. The Dec. 4 evening promises to be another good one.
List of presenters:
- Melissa Archer – Graphic Designer; PechaKucha City Host
- Kate Fenske – Advertising Manager, MPI
- Scott Ford – Artist, Designer & Storyteller
- Hugh Hull – Builder
- Sarah Kirsch – Soprano/Vocalist
- Renyl Lantano – Student, Graphic Designer & Illustrator
- Mike Latschislaw – Photographer / Filmmaker
- Reymond Pagé – Photographer & World Traveller
- Caroline Piotrowski– Professor, U of M
- Stephen Sim – CRUMBS Improv Comedy
- Michael Thompson & Lynne Roy – Organizers of the Iron Man Curling event
(Alphabetical by last name – the actual order will probably be different.)
Here are some other pertinent details:
WHAT: PechaKucha Night Winnipeg, Vol. 20
WHEN: Dec. 4, 2014. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and the first speaker starts at 8:20 p.m.
WHERE: The Park Theatre – 698 Osborne St, Winnipeg, MB R3L 2B9
HOW MUCH: Suggested $10 donation at the door
Thanks once again to Mel Archer for the PechaKucha Night poster.