Throughout the month of December, we invite you to invest in design. Empower design and interactive media students with scholarships. Support the design heritage preservation, research and publications that enrich our profession. Help designers in crisis with a benevolent fund. GDC Foundation is growing funds to support all of these efforts.
Invest in designers with a donation to the GDC Foundation.
With our current supported scholarships, we have raised $80,000. We're hoping to grow the total to $100,000. We’ve come a long way with your help!
Donate to the Foundation by Midnight December 31, 2019, and you’ll be entered in our fabulous draw for some great prizes.
Grand prizes for donors of $200 or more
include admission to:
- DesignThinkers 2020 Vancouver, May 26+27.
- DesignThinkers 2020 Toronto, November 5+6.
- FITC Toronto 2020, The Technology and Creativity Conference, April 19-21
- Brand New Conference, October 22 - 23, 2020, Austin, TX (or streaming video access)
- Design & Content Conference, Vancouver, July 15-17, 2020
And there are more prizes for donors of any amount!
A 1-year subscription to Font of the Month Club
Brand Identity Essentials by Kevin Budelmann and Yang Kim, from People Design
Freelance, and Busine$$ and Stuff by Amy Hood and Jennifer Hood from Hoodzpah
Ruined by Design by Mike Montiero
Pantone swatch books from Spicers
Eye Magazine subscription
Uppercase Magazine subscription
Clubcard Printing: $100 certificate for printing
Handbound Letterpress Journal from RefineMark
H&Co Catalog No.11
There are dozens of reasons to give. Please help your design community and give what you can to this worthy cause. Every donation makes a difference, no matter the size.
• By E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (avoid Paypal fees), mention "GDC Foundation" and include your email address.
• Online with Credit Card or PayPal. Click to donate via PayPal.
• By cheque payable to Graphic Designers of Canada, with a memo noting “for GDC Foundation.”
• By Phone call the GDC office, toll-free, at 1-877-496-4453 and use your credit card.
Thanks to Our In-kind Donors